Nine Yards Studio is seeking a Project Architect to join our growing team in beautiful Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. Our collaborative studio environment encourages exploration, experimentation and the open exchange of ideas to provide holistic design solutions for our clients. As a practice, we place tremendous importance on the well-being of our team and our community and are looking for an individual who shares these values.
We work on a wide range of projects including single family and multi-unit residential, commercial, retail, health and wellness and educational buildings. We rely on our architects to carry out projects from start to finish and collaborate with internal and external teams along the way.
Applicants must demonstrate they have:
- A passion for design
- Minimum 8 years experience as an architect who has worked throughout all phases of design
- Experience constructing projects in Canada and knowledge of current construction methods
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in using AutoCad. Bim (Revit) experience is an asset.
Employment benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Vacation time
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
Please submit your portfolio, cover letter, CV and references in PDF format via email to email@example.com
Application deadline is: End of day August 13, 2021